We offer you the most natural hair restoration we have available the ultimate technique !
One by one is the way we do it!
The patient evaluation will help us determine the type of hair lost you are.
I will also help us determine the type of technique ideal for your case and the number of follicles to be transplant!
With our experience team we have perform hundreds of satisfied patients.
We care for all the fine details, proper planing, design and precise execution all in a comfortable and safe environment
You will also have the vast experience of a 15 years of experience board certified plastic surgeon
We do our procedure in the operating room, under sedation and music of your choice!
The procedure can last from 3 to 7 hours depending the density and areas
What to expect:
The transplanted hair can fall in the next 3 months, in some patient more will fall the others and don't mean any thing, the final about come will be the same!
50 to 70% will grow in 6 months
100% of the new hair will grow in 9 month
- Patient must sleep at 45o, the first 5 to 7 days
- Take your prescribe medications for 7 days
- Avoid vend over, lean forward, pic up any thing heavy for the first 2 weeks
- You will shower after 3 days
- Avoid direct water pressure to you head,
- Look warm water temperature
- Do not curb or pressure
- Do not apply any thing on the head
- If you must go out, wear a light hat or cup!
- Take arnica, pineapple and papaya to help reduce the swelling!
Dr. Manuel Gutierrez Romero came from a family of doctors. His father was a professor at the UABC medical school for 26 years in the area of infectious disease. His mother is a M.D. in the area of family practice. The passion for medicine and patient care runs in the family and because of this, Dr. Gutierrez enrolled himself in medical school at the age of 18. At this time, he told himself “Someday I will be a plastic and reconstructive surgeon.”